Monday, May 30, 2011

Updates

Tickets have been bought! I am leaving June 9th out of Philadelphia and by way of LA, arriving in NZ the morning of the 11th NZ time. For those interested I will be 16 hours ahead of east coast time (or you can think about it being 8 hours behind in daylight – but one day ahead). Just wanted to let everyone know about the new widget I added too. If you enter your email address into the box at the right it will send you an email every time I put up a post. Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone here in DE before I leave too – you have all made my last week amazing!! So much good food and company – feeling very loved ☺. Count down is to 10 days…. Happy Memorial Day everyone, remember to thank those who have and are serving.

xo -L

No comments:

Post a Comment