Monday, May 16, 2011

3 more weeks of summer...

Its official! For some crazy reason New Zealand has decided I’ve passed all their tests and are going to let me live in their country for the next three years. So I have lots of ‘lasts’ ahead of me over the next three weeks followed by lots of ‘firsts’… This Thursday will be my last day of work at CEOE, Memorial Day weekend will be my last weekend in Lewes and the 1st of June will be my last day in DE.  It’s been so hard to think about leaving after being here for four years. I have so many fond memories of the area and especially the people and friends I’ve met here. Between Pig Roasts, Holiday Parties, Halloween, St. Patty’s Day bus rides, Wine and Cheese, Mustachio Bashio, and exploring the Delmarva Peninsula and all its beaches we’ve managed to keep ourselves pretty busy. I wanted to put a photo or two with my last post but I found myself unable to choose from so many and so I am including a short slide show of my favorites with this posting.
As for ‘firsts’, I will just have to use my blog to detail these as they come. I’m currently looking at flights for the week of June 6th but have yet to book anything although I will be sure to keep you all updated when I do! Enjoy the pictures…
xoxo - L

No comments:

Post a Comment