Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting, but I've just been going about the business of getting settled in a new place and haven't really had anything terribly interesting to share. Thought I'd throw up a couple of pictures to entertain you for now. I did get a chance to go out to Raglan Beach this past weekend (see the few pics I got before the rain came in below). It seems like a quiet an unhurried place with lots of surfers taking advantage of the amazing beach and surf found there. Its only about a 40 minute drive from Hamilton, so I will definitely be going out to explore some more when the weather is better. It actually hasn't been too cold here - just lots of rain to get in the way of wandering around my new town. In other news the plan is to drive up to Auckland this week and go out to collect some slugs to bring back to the lab. Fingers crossed for good weather and calm boating conditions!
My flat in Hamilton
Sunset from the upstairs balcony
Above Ngarunui Beach at Raglan
Bridal Veil Falls (between Hamilton and Raglan)
xoxo- L
PS- has anyone else had trouble posting comments??

Nice, love the pics! See you soon :) also, how do you collect the slugs?
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! It looks like an absolutely gorgeous place!! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more pics. Your house looks nice. Do you have a back yard?
ReplyDelete